Thames Cottage (sleeps 7)
Overlooking the river with French windows opening onto balcony with table and chairs giving glorious views of Thames and countryside.
- The ground floor comprises entrance lobby opening to fitted kitchen with electric and microwave cookers, fridge freezer and dishwasher with serving hatch to dining room.
- The lounge has colour T.V, DVD player and large windows opening onto the river balcony.
- Downstairs bedroom with double bed and adjoining shower/bathroom with shaver point.
- Upstairs is the main galleried bedroom again overlooking the river with 5′ double bed and walk in wardrobe.
- Third bedroom has 2 single beds.
- Fourth bedroom has 1 single bed.
- Bathroom with over bath shower
and shaver point.
- A cot is also available.
To make a booking please use the calendar down the right hand side of the page.
Prices include heating, lighting, bed linen and towels.
A deposit of 25% per week is required upon booking. The full balance is due 4 weeks prior to arrival. We accept credit cards or cheques as payment. Cheques should be made payable to Old Mill Cottages and sent to Alison Claxton, Old Mill Farm, Poole Keynes, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 6ED.
In the event of cancellation, we will try to re-let and if successful refund your money. If we cannot re-let we will retain the money already paid. We strongly advise holiday cancellation insurance.
Guests may arrive anytime after 3 pm and are asked to vacate the cottages by 10 am upon departure.
Well behaved dogs are allowed at a cost of £20 each per stay.
PLEASE NOTE WE OPERATE A THREE NIGHT MINIMUM STAY
For more information please contact Alison Claxton on 01285 771377.