Granary Holiday Cottage (sleeps 2)
Granary Cottage has an idyllic view as it overlooks the River Thames and open fields. Furthermore, the holiday cottage allows you to make the most of these wonderful views with its French windows from the lounge opening onto the balcony, with table and chairs. Here you can have your breakfast, watch the wildlife on the river or simple sit back and enjoy the scenery.
The accommodation includes a:
- Ground floor which is open plan with original beams and stone walls.
- Lounge with a colour T.V and DVD player.
- Fitted kitchen which contains a fridge, microwave and electric cookers.
- A spacious bedroom with 5′ double bed, walk in wardrobe and connecting door to a well appointed bathroom with over bath shower and shaver point.
- Cot (upon request).
All of our holiday lets offer self catering accommodation.
Holiday Cottage Booking Information
To make a booking at Stable Cottage please use the online booking calendar.
You can view prices on the tariff page, the prices listed include heating, lighting, bed linen and towels.
- A deposit of 25% per week is required upon booking. The full balance is then due 4 weeks prior to arrival.
- We accept credit cards or cheques as payment. If paying by cheque, they should be made payable to Old Mill Cottages and sent to Alison Claxton, Old Mill Farm, Poole Keynes, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 6ED.
- In the event of cancellation, we will try to re-let and if successful refund your money. If we cannot re-let we will retain the money already paid. We therefore strongly advise holiday cancellation insurance.
- Guests may arrive anytime after 3 pm and we ask that you vacate the cottages by 10 am upon departure.
- The holiday lets are all dog friendly and well behaved dogs are allowed at a cost of £20 each per stay.
PLEASE NOTE WE OPERATE A THREE NIGHT MINIMUM STAY
For more information please contact Alison Claxton on 01285 771377.