Stable Cottage (sleeps 4)
Stable Cottage is a spacious single storey holiday cottage with large south facing windows and French windows leading onto a patio with table. Furthermore, the holiday cottage has original beams and attractive rounded stone pillars. The self catering accommodation is located within the heart of the Cotswolds near the idyllic and historic town of Cirencester.
The accommodation includes a:
- Large lounge/diner with colour T.V and DVD player.
- Fitted kitchen with electric and microwave cookers, fridge/freezer and dish washer.
- Master bedroom with king size bed and en-suite shower bathroom with shaver point.
- Second bedroom with twin beds and adjoining bathroom with shaver point.
- Cot (upon request).
Always a home from home for us. The owners are so nice and accommodating. Kids got to feed lambs. Cottage is comfortable for the stay, not posh but just as you would expect a cottage to be. Alison always puts those nice little touches that make you feel at home and you have amenities such as dryer and BBQ.
Left June, 2018 for a stay in June 2018
Holiday Cottage Booking Information
To make a booking at Stable Cottage please use the online booking calendar.
You can view prices on the tariff page, the prices listed include heating, lighting, bed linen and towels.
- A deposit of 25% per week is required upon booking. The full balance is then due 4 weeks prior to arrival.
- We accept credit cards or cheques as payment. If paying by cheque, they should be made payable to Old Mill Cottages and sent to Alison Claxton, Old Mill Farm, Poole Keynes, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 6ED.
- In the event of cancellation, we will try to re-let and if successful refund your money. If we cannot re-let we will retain the money already paid. We therefore strongly advise holiday cancellation insurance.
- Guests may arrive anytime after 3 pm and we ask that you vacate the cottages by 10 am upon departure.
- The holiday lets are all dog friendly and well behaved dogs are allowed at a cost of £20 each per stay.
PLEASE NOTE WE OPERATE A THREE NIGHT MINIMUM STAY
For more information please contact Alison Claxton on 01285 771377/07760216070