Thames Cottage (sleeps 7)
Thames Cottage overlooks the river with French windows opening onto balcony with table and chairs. Here you can have your breakfast, watch the wildlife on the river or simple sit back and enjoy the glorious views of the Thames and countryside.
The accommodation includes a:
- Ground floor with an entrance lobby opening to a fitted kitchen with electric and microwave cookers, fridge freezer and dishwasher with serving hatch to dining room.
- Lounge with a colour T.V, DVD player and large windows opening onto the river balcony.
- Downstairs bedroom with double bed and adjoining shower/bathroom with shaver point.
- Main galleried bedroom upstairs, again overlooking the river with 5′ double bed and walk in wardrobe.
- Third bedroom with 2 single beds.
- Fourth bedroom with 1 single bed.
- Bathroom with over bath shower and shaver point.
- Cot (upon request).
This well equipped cottage is in a beautiful position actually on the Thames pathway! The accommodation is well equipped and spacious. Only a short drive from Cirencester and all the amenities of the Cotswolds a perfect place for a relaxing holiday. 2 good pubs within a short drive. And a very warm welcome from the owners of the farm and the dogs.
Left on Sep 5, 2018 for a stay in Sep 2018
Holiday Cottage Booking Information
To make a booking at Stable Cottage please use the online booking calendar.
You can view prices on the tariff page, the prices listed include heating, lighting, bed linen and towels.
- A deposit of 25% per week is required upon booking. The full balance is then due 4 weeks prior to arrival.
- We accept credit cards or cheques as payment. If paying by cheque, they should be made payable to Old Mill Cottages and sent to Alison Claxton, Old Mill Farm, Poole Keynes, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 6ED.
- In the event of cancellation, we will try to re-let and if successful refund your money. If we cannot re-let we will retain the money already paid. We therefore strongly advise holiday cancellation insurance.
- Guests may arrive anytime after 3 pm and we ask that you vacate the cottages by 10 am upon departure.
- The holiday lets are all dog friendly and well behaved dogs are allowed at a cost of £20 each per stay.
PLEASE NOTE WE OPERATE A THREE NIGHT MINIMUM STAY
For more information please contact Alison Claxton on 01285 771377.